Music: Obsession by Animotion, and Everybody Have Fun Tonight by Wang Chung. There’s a reason for the Wang Chung, but not for Obsession. I just had my ’80’s Greatest Hits CD out and remembered liking the instrumental opening to Obsession.
- We use clips from Anime World Order episode 23: Decadence, Depravity, and Disasters
- OMGZBBQ Vic Mignoa’s giant ego was a repressive cloud over the entire convention. The man is a demon who eats the fangirl life-energy of underage girls like a bad Sailor Moon villain.
- Noah helped dye my hair.
- I was impressed by the Whistle cosplayers. The boys of the Mangacast assured me I should definately read it!
- Also note that I thought Whistle was just a manga, but it’s also an anime series.
- I cosplayed as Tamaki from Host Club. We need a Hunny for our Otakon group, but I might have already
trickedgot a friend to do it, so Soar is off the hook. He might be too tall anyway.
- Noah and I called AWO from the Otakugeneration live show in order to be on three podcasts at once. It kind of worked, but AWO hasn’t played the voicemail yet.
- I helped nickname someone on the Otakugeneration live show, but I came off sounding like an ass. My line of thinking was this: What would OG do? So I tried to nickname someone Porco Rosso. It didn’t really work out.