This episode does not have anything to do with:
But those shows are on their way.
- Erin went to Japan!
- Remember when we got engaged??? That was over a year ago! Well, now we’re getting married… in Zero-G.
- But it’s not like some impossible task, like in the song Scarborough Fair…
- We will be the first couple to get married in zero gravity!
- …or one of two couples if the Canadians go up with us.
- Right now it looks as if our wedding will be
JUNE 13JUNE 20th, 2009!
Which we have been planning, which is why Erin went to Japan…
to get this dress from Eri Matsui:
- Erin also went to Tokyo Anime Fair
- Hung out with Anime News Network peeps.
- and, of course, Ed Chavez.
- Meanwhile, Erin will NOT work on the TMNT 25th anniversary thing… which will probably be awesome.
- Who cares though??? BEAN DOGS!!! Or mameshiba – here’s the official site and some of the commercials.
- Noah has no facebook account, although there is a Friends of Noah facebook group.
- Soon we will be married in space. Well… Zero gravity… Well… SIMULATED zero gravity.
- Erin had a good experience working with Eri Matsui!
How does the zero-g work?
Look at this:
It’s like a roller coaster!
As seen here:
We are selling things! But first —
We pitched Whose Wedding is it Anyway? On the Style network. But… they turned us down.
So. We are selling things. Like these things:
- iPod Touch
- Kindle II
- "Disappointing" (non-pornographic) Code Geas dojinshi
Do you want to come to our wedding? If you want to, maybe you can!
Or, if you want to give us a wedding gift — you can do it here.
- There will be receptions in NY and Michigan (and
BostonFlorida, for that matter).
- Horrible Michigan Traditions, some of which are wedding-related:
- Hey! Weekly Anime Review People! You are totally invited to our Michigan reception!
- Glumki sounds gross. Pierogi sounds delicious.
- Goulash… is ok, maybe. Bigos is pretty good.
Wedding stuff email address: email@example.com
"Take risk! Be sexy!"