Live from Otakon Artist’s Ally, Full Metal Fantasy Review, The Impromptu Yaoi Overflow Panel
If you want credits for the photos below, let me know, and I’ll credit you however you want.
Zoe’s website is y-couture.com. It’ll eventually have stuff like this:
What is glomping?
Three guys dressed as a Tetris piece, and me dressed as Nausicaa:
You should have seen all of Miyazaki’s works!
6-year-old boys dressed as Hamtaro characters last year:
The Copy Ninja, a riff on Kakashi:
- Viz has punked out on Otakon!
- Wizzywigs in Ann Arbor
- Central Park Media
- Right Stuf
- Alison hopes Viz finishes Kenshin.
- Alison’s buttons of Harry Potter characters.
- FMA – Full Metal Alchemist. If you haven’t watched this by now – well, you should!
At that point in the podcast, another girl dressed as Nausicaa shows up! She’s with her parents – she’s probably 10 years younger than me:
- The “Brothers” song.
- What is a rain tower?
- Winry fills the hole in her heart with Automail, instead of Ed.
I don’t think this is the official translation.
My Life in Fandom
“Anime, you know, like nurses and robots and shit.”
Guy wearing shirt with iron-on letters, “Inu Yasha is the Worst Show Ever”:
Bondage Fairies (If you find out what they are, you can’t unlearn it, I’m just saying.)