- New Segment: Even Noah Likes It
- High School Girls – I first heard about it on the MangaCast, and now it’s a new anime series. We’re watching the Lime fansub group shows. We especially enjoyed the third episode.
- Azumanga Daioh. Read it. Watch it. You’ll like it.
- The Presidential Physical Fitness Test (as seen in “Girl Fight“) in the U.S. is not like Japanese schools’ health day at all.
- Noah quote: “Even the kid from Easter Island can do one [sit-up].”
- Date mixers are described in the Josh in Japan episode about Dating.
- Monkey News on the Ricky Gervais podcast
- Ergo Proxy was licensed before it’s debut in japan, so those fansubs we’ve been watching are certainly not legal.
- As compared to Witch Hunter Robin
- Noah quote: “All music sounds like two robots talking to me.”
- The girl who runs the Randomness Podcast calls us
- What is Skype?
- Anime Boston is
in only a couple weeksTHIS WEEK and I am FREAKING OUT.
- I’ll be selling T-shirts in the Artists Alley at table C.
- I got the shirts printed at Acmeprints and Dogwig prints. I’ll sell whatever’s leftover online.
- Really long, bad AMV we watched the other night.
Projects I’m plugging:
Draw Inuyasha and Vash the Stampede riding a chocobo and email it to us at email@example.com I’ll collect them all into a mini-comic eventually.
Falling/Losing Stars of Manga, or the Rising Stars of Manga Refugees project. Collecting comics that lost the RSOM contest. Eventually we’ll put out a book of our own.